skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lauren's Blog
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Pencil drawing for "Elements of Creativity" project for Civilization 2 last semester. Aristotle's elements represented clockwise from top left, water, fire, earth (the bracelet says "EARTH"), and air/wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(11)
►
May
(5)
▼
2006
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
May
(7)
Close up of the elephant. I really like that littl...
Pencil drawing for "Elements of Creativity" projec...
I did this magazine cutout mosaic Fall semester of...
Pencil drawing of French horn, fake daisies, and t...
May 14, 2006 My mom and I took a road trip down to...
May 12, 2006The girls from Apartment 59: Jessica, ...
May 12, 2006My dad sent me a link to an article ab...
►
April
(4)
Links
Google News
BYU
About Me
Lauren I.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment